Email is the one of the fastest and easiest way of communication medium now a days. It helps an organisation to grow in multiple ways. However the email server is not same for all, so it is very essential to choose a Right E-mail web hosting server.
Knowing your hosting needs:
Before you go for an email hosting you should very clear about your requirement. You will never get a right email hosting plan and hosting server without knowing your needs. Well, for few moments keep all thong aside think what actually you need for email, and here is a checklist which will help you to define your email hosting needs.
- What kind of website are you building?
- Do you want something common (a WordPress blog, for example)?
- Do you need Windows applications?
- Do you need a special version of the software (ie. PHP)?
- Does your website need special software?
- How big (or small) can the web traffic volume go?
- How many E-mail accounts you need?
- What should be the volume of email you are receiving and going to send.
First, define and clear this basic things before choosing email hosting. Figure out what's happening in next 12 months and according to that you can change your plan.
Overview of Webmail service:
Finding a Webmail service provider is easy, but selecting a Webmail service provider is not easy. You can find a service provider providing multiple plans and email and few companies are providing free email with web hosting. Now it is also important that you are taking email plan for your individual need or organisation need, so the plan should be different from stage to stage.
Here is a checklist you must find in your email hosting:
- Number E-mail associated with the plan
- Web space for email
- Advanced Webmail access
- Uptime of server and server reliability
- add-on domain facility
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) Support for Outgoing mails
Review of Webmail:
Know the fact of why you need the email service and the purpose of using an email service. These upper checklists will help you to choose a good web hosting provider, but apart from that here is few more things you must take care.
- Up-gradation and de-gradation flexibility at any point of time.
- Value for money: Sign up price and renewal price comparison.
- Money back guarantee and refund policy
- E-commerce feature
- Integrated Multi-layered anti-virus protection for all incoming and outgoing emails
- Spam Analysis Engine with auto-updates, auto-learning. Spam filter training facility for each mailbox
- Personal Whitelists and Blacklists allow/block emails from specific IDs/domains
- Secure IMAP and POP support for incoming mails
- Customizable user mailbox quotas
- Fully qualified technical support, such as Live Chat, Phone and Email
- 24/7 Monitoring facility
A service provider may give you all kinds of assurance, but don’t fall with their marketing words. Try to find out the truth about their assurance and check with customer review online. It is always best option to ask a human being, so you may find some person from your friends or surrounding who are using such kind of services and that may help you to choose a right E-mail hosting service provider.